Monday, August 27, 2007

School Daze

Back to school again. Damn. Got to get up early. Today with the school assembly need to reach there before 7.15 am. This week I am the teacher on duty. Poning kepalo den. Do the usual stuff teaching. Got a meeting for the preparation to celebrate independence day at school. Need to do a banner. Prepare the school hall etc. Man U won. Damn again. Oh! Well! Life goes on. I need a meter in the car. RPM, tachometer, volt meter etc. My wife sure fire me one. I am a school teacher need to be one, focus man. Nak cuti lagi. HOLIDAY! Oh I forgot. Last weekend played futsal with the Chedang team. Tak cukup orang gua dijemput. Team pasang siap. These is for Piala MB, or something. I forgot. Lepas second round. Grouping menang semua match. 3-0, 3-1, 1-0 dan 3-2. Ganas. Second round kena belasah dgn KVFC team India 4-0. Nak tercabut kaki dibuatnya. Main mcm biasa ganas sampai lutut injured. Bini ikut tgk lakinya kena belasah. Tapi takpa dia support baik punya. Lepas ni malas nak main lagi. RETIRED. Team Jelebu, Kampai FC ajak main, tapi aku nak balik kampung. Ada kenduri. Tak dapat le khidmat striker mantap. Stock Legend punya.

No comments: