Tuesday, August 7, 2007

4 days to go

The matchday is 4 days to go. My plans have change coz I will be going with my cousins and my brother. The plan is that we are going to have lunch in Melaka. Probably asam pedas. Before kickoff we will tour Melaka. Cuti-cuti Malaysia. There will be a bit of sightseeing in Melaka. I think I will visit the A'Famosa and the museum. I have put aside some money to buy a souvenir from the CYC. Probably a t-shirt. I am thinking of gettting signatures from the players. The future stars. My cousin Kak Bayah got a signature from Michael Owen during the Youth Worldcup in Kuantan. Who knows that in the future the signature would be valuable. Our dinner plan is to have ikan bakar probably in Pengkalan Balak. These are my cousins planning. I am just following it.

No comments: