Friday, August 24, 2007

Main Bola

Yesterday, I had to go to school coz need to teach the year 6 pupils for their UPSR. Biasa le cikgu. The headmistress son asked me to play for Kg Kampai in a friendly match against Majlis Daerah Kuala Klawang. So after teaching, I drove back to Seremban and prepare all the essential stuff such as boots, shin pad, contact lens, shorts and etc. Reached the school around 4.30 pm. All the players waiting there for the transportation. Biasa le budak2 mana ada lesen. I am the oldest player in the team. Majority school kids. I can't imagine we are playing against veteran players. The match went well and I played as the striker. Kuda tua. Got chances but just just couldn't apply the deadly finish just like during my younger days. Dulu-dulu main macam Marco Van Basten. Legend. Player veteran hentam my legs most of the time. Now my foot already swollen. Hampeh betul. Went back and my wife tolong urut my foot. First class massage. I told Ahmad my contract with Kg Kampai Football Club dah expired. Thinking of retiring from playing fooball. Kaki retak, ligament koyak, tangan patah semua ni main bola punya hal. Played rugby doesn't occured these type of injuries. Joga Bonito. The score 0-0. Not bad for a pasang siap team.

No comments: