Thursday, September 13, 2007

Uzir Junior

Today is a special day, coz it is my first glimpse of my baby. Went to school today as usual. Being today is the first day of Ramadan so most of us stayed in the teachers room. Quite tiring but as you know, the first day is usually like that. Normally lepak at the canteen, so for a month we will lepak all over the school. Ask permission from the headmistress to go back early coz want to send my wife to the hospital for the check up. Lama gak tunggu. Timbang, check darah, blood pressure and the scan itself. Masa scan dapat masuk sekali tgk baby. Quite active, moving around coz banyak space dalam tummy mother dia. Penat doctor nak ukur dia. It is really a wonderful experience seeing your first child. I really love my wife and my future kid. Insyaallah if no problem the due date would be in February.

No comments: